Tell us about you! What do you do? I’m a Business Coach and Human Design Expert and I help entrepreneurs align their business with how they’re uniquely wired for success!
How long have you been in business? I’ve been in business for about 3 years, with a couple of pivots thrown in there. After all, you don’t find clarity without action!
What’s been your favorite part of entrepreneurship? I never thought I’d say this as an introvert, but the people that I’ve met have been my favorite part of entrepreneurship. It is so refreshing to find so many like-minded women through this journey who have helped me and cheered me along each step of the way. And I’m more than happy to pay it forward because entrepreneurship is not meant to be done alone!
What’s been the difficult challenge? Thinking that I had to do business like everyone else. Obviously, this was wayyyy before I learned about Human Design, or maybe it’s even what led me to it. But we are all different, and the sooner you get to do business your way, the easier and more fun it is!
What would you tell yourself one year ago? Two years ago? I would tell myself that I already have the answers I need within me. To stop seeking external validation, be quiet and still, and just listen to that voice within.
Favorite guilty pleasure? Binging Netflix. And also, not so guilty anymore once I learned that resting and relaxing is productive and profitable.
Favorite bev? Wine. White wine to be specific.
Go-to Starbucks order? Almond milk latte
How can people work with you? Book a Human Design reading here or keep their eyes peeled for a group program I’m launching soon!
What are 5 tips that someone can start doing today to use human design in content creation?
1. First look up your Human Design and look for your energy type. This is one of my favorite websites to pull up a chart: https://www.mybodygraph.com/free-bodygraph You’ll also notice a “life strategy”. This strategy (such as to respond, to inform, etc…) is also your business strategy. Which trickles down into your content strategy. Pick one way to start including this in your content strategy. For example, a Manifestor whose life strategy is “to inform” could start showing sneak peeks in their stories of what they’re working on, so they are “informing” their audience about what they’re up to and what’s coming soon.
2. Decide how much you can energetically show up on social media each week. Some energy types have more energy than others, but at the end of the day if you’re feeling exhausted and burnt out each week, then you’re probably forcing yourself to show up on social media too much. So decide on an amount that feels right to you, and know that it’s enough.
3. If you’re not feeling inspired to create content, then switch up your routine. Generators and Manifesting Generators- go play and do something fun. Projectors, Manifestors, Reflectors- rest and relax for a bit. You’ll be surprised at how refreshed and inspired you feel when you honor what you need.
4. Consider how you can best share your energy through content. Do you love hopping on video? Love creating graphics? Could write all day? Whatever comes easy to you, lean into that and incorporate more of it into your content strategy.
5. For those with an emotional authority (found on your Human Design chart) know that you’re going to experience emotional highs and lows. This isn’t a flaw. This is how you’re designed. Please give yourself permission to back off of social media when you’re at a low.